Internet SLR is committed to ensuring your confidential information remains undisclosed and secure.
This document outlines the policy for collection of both impersonal and personal electronic information and data on services operated by Internet SLR.
Internet SLR understands the desire of visitors, clients and customers to remain anonymous or confidential in their activities on all of our services.
Internet SLR is committed to ensuring that all information is collected accurately and remains confidential.
Internet SLR considers information on the Internet to fall into 3 basic categories:
- “Impersonal” information necessary for eg: Transport of data to and from an individual physical connection on the network
- “Public Personal” information necessary for eg: Routing of specific messages to an individual at some physical location
- Authentication of an individual onto a protected service
- “Private Personal” information necessary for eg: Transport of data to and from an individual physical connection on the network
Internet SLR may change this policy at any time and without notice. The online copy of the policy will be updated accordingly.
4. Impersonal Information
To deliver online services it is necessary to obtain, store and propagate impersonal information for many reasons including but not limited to the following:
- Fault Management
- Availability Management
The collection, storage and propagation of impersonal information includes but is not limited to the information necessary for:
- Delivery of service and application functionality
- Diagnosis of network, service and application issues
- Analysis of usage profiles
5. Public Personal
To deliver service and/or for compliance it is necessary to collect, store and propagate public personal information. The types of information that fall under this category of personal information include but are not limited to the following:
- Email address
- Gcos fields
6. Private Personal
To deliver paid services and/or for compliance it is necessary to collect private personal information. Visitors or Users of our services are under no obligation to provide private personal or confidential information and should consider carefully prior to any submission.
To minimize the risks associated with unauthorized access all private personal information is considered confidential and stored on protected servers. These servers are not directly accessible from the public network.
I&TC Solutions will in general only use and or disclose personal information for the purpose it was provided. Exceptions included but are not limited to:
- Issues of service quality
- Issues of security
- Issues of personal safety or well being
- I&TC Solutions will not disclose personal information, to the extent permitted by the law, where the primary purpose of disclosure is un-related to delivery of products and/or service.
Internet SLR will take reasonable care to ensure that data collected is both accurate and complete.
9. Access and Modification
Internet SLR will upon request and proof of identity provide individuals with a standard access method to their personal information for the purpose of review, modification and/or deletion.
Internet SLR will upon request take reasonable steps to delete private personal information using the services and/or facilities provided by the applications where the information is stored. This deletion is limited to systems that are in use and functioning at the time of the request and specifically excludes offline, broken and or retired systems and their respective long-term storage devices or backup media.